Lopinavir/Ritonavir/Combivir vs. Abacavir/Zidovudine/Lamivudine for Virologic Efficacy and the Prevention of Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission Among Breastfeeding Women With CD4 Counts Greater Than or Equal to 200 Cells/mm3 in Botswana.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine; Lamivudine/zidovudine; Lamivudine/zidovudine/abacavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Nevirapine; Zidovudine
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections; Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Apr 2012 Actual end date changed from May 2009 to Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2011 Infant and maternal mortality results presented at the 18th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History