A Phase I, Multiple Ascending Dose Study of BMS-663513, an Agonistic Anti-CD137 Monoclonal Antibody, Administered in Combination With Chemotherapy to Subjects With Advanced Solid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Paclitaxel; Urelumab
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 09 Sep 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.