Randomized Evaluation of the Effectiveness of Clozapine and Aripiprazole Versus Clozapine and Haloperidol in the Treatment of Schizophrenia. An Independent, Pragmatic, Multicentre, Parallel-Group, Superiority Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary) ; Clozapine; Haloperidol
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAT
- 19 Apr 2011 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 19 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results published in the Journal of Clinial Psychopharmacology.
- 17 Feb 2009 Planned end date added to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.