A Phase I Trial of Imatinib Mesylate, Bevacizumab, and Metronomic Cyclophosphamide as Antiangiogenic Therapy in Refractory Metastatic Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Cyclophosphamide; Imatinib
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Apr 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.