A phase I randomized, controlled, dosage-escalation trial to evaluate the immunogenicity, safety, and reactogenicity of an adenovirus type 35 based circumsporozoite malaria vaccine in healthy adults 18 to 45 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 03 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Vanderbilt University Institutional Review Board; 060977).
- 02 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History