A Phase II Multicenter Study on the Treatment of Adult de Novo Philadelphia Chromosome Positive (Ph+) Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL) With the Protein Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor BMS-354825 [dasatinib]. EudraCT Number 2005-005107-42.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, based on information from ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2007 First interim results in 23 patients presented at ASH 2007.
- 21 Nov 2006 New trial record.