A multicentre randomised placebo-controlled double-blind clinical trial for evaluation of safety and efficacy of immunotherapy with an aluminium hydroxide-adsorbed recombinant hypoallergenic derivative of the major birch pollen allergen, Bet v 1
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Oct 2009.