A Phase I Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacodynamic Effects of SLIT(Tablets) With Recombinant Bet v1 Given in Single Rising Doses and in Higher Multi Dose Regimens to Subjects Sensitised to Birch Pollen
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Birch pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Hypersensitivity
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stallergenes Greer plc; Stallergenes SA
- 10 Jul 2008 Commercial launch in Germany will take place in next few weeks according to Stellergens media release.
- 24 Jun 2008 Stallergenes has been granted with the marketing authorisation for its sublingual desensitisation tablet, Oralair(R) Grasses in adults, by PEI (Paul Ehrlich Institute), the biological branch of the German health agency.
- 15 Apr 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported in a Stallergenes media release.