A Two Part Clinical Trial Assessing the Safety, Tolerability, Immunogenicity and Protective Efficacy of NMRC-M3V-Ad-PfCA, a Multivalent, Adenovirus-Vectored Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria Vaccine, in Healthy, Malaria-Naive Adults.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 01 Feb 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Oct 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.