A Single Arm Phase II Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Biomarkers of Activity of E7820 plus Cetuximab in Patients with Colorectal Cancer Preceded by a Run-In Study to Determine Safety of the Combination in Advanced Solid Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; E 7820 (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 13 May 2016 Planned End Date changed to Apr 2017.
- 27 Jan 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.