Phase II Study of Myeloablative Preparative Regimen Comprising Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Total-Body Irradiation in Patients Undergoing Unrelated Umbilical Cord Blood Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Filgrastim; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2015 to 1 Oct 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.