STUDY OF PITAVASTATIN 4 MG vs. SIMVASTATIN 40 MG (FOLLOWING UP- TITRATION) IN PATIENTS WITH PRIMARY HYPERCHOLESTEROLEMIA OR COMBINED DYSLIPIDEMIA AND 2 OR MORE RISK FACTORS FOR CORONARY HEART DISEASE.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin (Primary) ; Simvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kowa Pharmaceutical
- 25 Aug 2011 Week 44 results published in the Advances in Therapy.
- 25 Aug 2011 Primary non-inferiority endpoint 'LDL-cholesterol-level' has been met (3060484), according to results published in Advances in Therapy.
- 25 Aug 2011 Results published in the Advances in Therapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History