A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of flexibly-dosed extended-release paliperidone as adjunctive therapy to mood stabilizers in the treatment of acute manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar I disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients (300) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2007 Status change from recruiting to in progress.
- 02 Feb 2007 New trial centres added.