Study of Pitavastatin Vs. Simvastatin (Following Up-Titration) in Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia or Combined Dyslipidemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Pitavastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kowa Pharmaceutical
- 01 Sep 2009 According to a Kowa Pharmaceutical media release, the company received FDA approval of pitavastatin for the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and combined dyslipidemia in August 2009 and is expected to launch in the US in the first quarter of 2010.
- 01 Sep 2009 Kowa Pharmaceuticals filed in Europe in August 2008 using the decentralised authorisation procedure, according to a Kowa Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History