A Phase II Trial of Carboplatin (CBDCA) and ABI-007(ABX) in Patients With Unresectable Stage IV Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Carboplatin
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from Mar 2010 to Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2010 Results presented at ASCO 2010 (abstract no. 8578), according to an Abraxis BioScience media release.
- 10 Mar 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.