Part 1:Phase I Open-Label, Single-Center to Evaluate the Safety of a Commercially Available Adjuvanted Influenza Vaccine When Administered to Elderly Subjects Part 2: A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Single-Center Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Commercially Available Influenza Vaccine and a Conventional Commercially Available Influenza Vaccine When Administered to Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 02 Jul 2013 Last checked against the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Nov 2006 New trial record.