A Randomized, 20 Week, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multiple-dose, Multicenter Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Omalizumab in Combination With Depigoid, Versus Depigoid Only, in Adult and Adolescent Patients With Seasonal Allergic Asthma and Comorbid Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis - Open-label Depigoid Monotherapy Extension Periods 2007 and 2008.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary) ; Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy
- Indications Allergic asthma; Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis; Hypersensitivity; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Dual
- Sponsors Novartis
- 02 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Nov 2006 New trial record.