Therapy Targeting the Interleukin-3 Receptor (IL3R) for Patients With Relapsed or Refractory and Elderly or Poor-Risk Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) or High-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome With DTIL3 (IND 11314): a Phase I/II Clinical Trial.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SL 401 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Sep 2016 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 04 Nov 2014 Trial staus is completed, according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History