A Twelve-week, Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel-group, Active controlled, Escalating Dose Study to Compare the Effects on Sexual Functioning of Bupropion Hydrochloride Extended-release (WELLBUTRIN XL, 150-450 mg/day) and Extended-release Venlafaxine (EFFEXOR XR, 75-225 mg/day) in Subjects with Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion (Primary) ; Venlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 344 to 347.
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Aug 2004 to Sep 2004 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History