An open-label, single-arm, phase II study of IV weekly (days 1 and 8 every 21 days) Hycamtin [topotecan] in combination with carboplatin (day 1 every 21 days) as second-line therapy in subjects with potentially platinum-sensitive relapsed ovarian cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin; Topotecan
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.