Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Atorvastatin 40 mg in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treated With Interferon-beta-1b.SWiss Atorvastatin and Interferon-Beta 1b Trial In Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1b
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SWABIMS
- 01 Nov 2012 Primary endpoint 'Magnetic-resonance-imaging-outcomes' has not been met.
- 06 Sep 2011 Actual start date of the extension trial is March 2007 according to ClinicalTrials.gov (extension trial: NCT01111656).
- 06 Sep 2011 Actual completion date of the extension trial is Apr 2010 according to ClinicalTrials.gov (extension trial: NCT01111656).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History