Efficacy of Antimicrobials in Young Children With Acute Otitis Media (AOM).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Otitis media
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 268 to 291 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.