A double-blind, placebo-controlled evaluation of dose related safety and efficacy of epicutaneously applied IDEA-033 [ketoprofen] for 3 months treatment of OA [osteoarthritis] of the knee followed by a double-blind, dose-controlled evaluation of safety and efficacy of epicutaneously applied IDEA-033 for 12 weeks treatment of OA of the knee
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Ketoprofen (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Nov 2008 Results were presented at EULAR 2008. Actual patient numbers added. Link to ADNM 801116646 added.
- 14 Jun 2007 Results data presented at EULAR 2007 (1078891).
- 23 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History