An open-label, randomized, prospective study to investigate the safety and efficacy of Campath-1H as an induction agent in combination with tacrolimus monotherapy compared to short-course ATG [antithymocyte globulin]-induction in combination with tacrolimus, mycophenolate mofetil and short-term steroids application in de novo SPK [simultaneous pancreas-kidney transplant] transplanted diabetic patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisolone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Kidney-pancreas transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SIMPATICO
- 19 Jul 2012 Results presented at the 24th International Congress of the Transplantation Society.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 30 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History