Phase III study analyzing the effectiveness of dalteparin therapy as intervention in recurrent pregnancy loss.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dalteparin sodium (Primary)
- Indications Pregnancy complications; Spontaneous abortion; Thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ETHIGII
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 16 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2011.
- 24 Nov 2006 New trial record.