A Parallel, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized (2:1) Double-Blind Study of One Year Duration to Assess the Effect of Oral Ibandronate 150 mg Given Once-Monthly Versus Placebo on LS BMD in Men With Osteoporosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ibandronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRONG
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Apr 2010 Primary endpoint 'Lumbar spine bone mineral density' has been met.
- 01 Apr 2010 Results were published in Bone; Volume 46, Issue 4, April 2010.
- 29 Dec 2009 Actual patient number changed from 132 to 135 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History