A Multicenter Phase III Randomised Trial comparing Total Mesorectal Excision with Pre-operative Radiotherapy with or without Post-operative Oral Capecitabine in the Treatment of Operable Primary Rectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROCTOR-SCRIPT; SCRIPT
- 29 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 06 Jan 2010 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register, NTR552).
- 11 Aug 2009 Official title amended as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.