Double blind, placebo controlled, crossover study of extended release methylphenidate for treatment of ADHD [attention deficit hyperactivity disorder] in children with epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Methylphenidate (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Results have been published in Epilepsy and Behavior.
- 09 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.