AMD3100 [plerixafor] with busulfan, fludarabine and thymoglobulin for allogeneic stem cell transplantation for acute myelogenous leukemia [acute myeloid leukaemia; AML] and myelodysplastic syndromes
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Plerixafor (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Busulfan; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Graft-versus-host disease; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AnorMED; Sanofi
- 14 Nov 2007 Status changed from initiated to withdrawn prior to recruitment.
- 25 Nov 2006 New trial record.