Single-Blind, Randomized, Controlled, Phase I/II Vaccination Study on Safety and Immunogenicity of a Recombinant MVA-HIV Polytope Vaccine (MVA-mBN32) in HIV-1 Infected Patients With CD4 Counts > 250/microl
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2009
At a glance
- Drugs EP 1232 (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections; HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Bavarian Nordic
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (1 Jan 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Dec 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.