A phase II clinical trial of bevacizumab beginning concurrently with a sequential regimen of doxorubicin and cyclophosphamide followed by docetaxel and capecitabine as neoadjuvant therapy followed by postoperative bevacizumab alone for women with locally advanced breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 18 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Sep 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.