Phase II Clinical Study of Weekly Topotecan in Combination With Bevacizumab (Avastin) in Patients With Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Who Have Failed Prior Systemic Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Topotecan (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint identified as median time to disease progression as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from Dec 2009 to May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.