An open-label, multicenter, phase I/II study of AT-101 in combination with topotecan in patients with relapsed or refractory small cell lung cancer after prior platinum containing first line chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs AT 101; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ascenta Therapeutics
- 23 Jun 2009 Results presented at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2009 annual meeting, according to an Ascenta media release.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov