A Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Efficacy and Safety Evaluation of 8-Week Treatment Periods of Two Doses [5 Mcg (2 Actuations of 2.5 Mcg) and 10 Mcg (2 Actuations of 5 Mcg)] of Tiotropium Inhalation Solution Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler® as Add-on Therapy in Patients With Severe Persistent Asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tiotropium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 31 May 2011 Results published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- 22 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has been met, according to ERS abstract.
- 22 Sep 2010 Results were presented at the 20th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History