A phase I, dose escalation and pharmacokinetics study of temperature sensitive liposome encapsulated doxorubicin (ThermoDox) and hyperthermia in patients with local-regionally recurrent breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Sep 2014 Results published in the Media Release.
- 09 Sep 2013 Results have been presented at the 2013 San Antonio Breast Cancer Conference according to a Celsion Corporation media release.
- 27 Apr 2009 According to a Celsion media release, 16 patients have been treated to date with ThermoDox at doses ranging from 20-40 mg/m2.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History