A Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel-group Study Of Cardiovascular Safety In Osteoarthritis Or Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With Or At High Risk For Cardiovascular Disease Comparing Celecoxib With Naproxen And Ibuprofen
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Ibuprofen; Naproxen
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PRECISION
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Aug 2017 Results of a sub study (n=444) published in the European Heart Journal.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results of post hoc subgroup analyses published in the American Journal of Medicine
- 13 Nov 2016 Primary endpoint (The first occurrence of cardiovascular death,(APTC composite endpoint)) has been met,according to the results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.