The Safety and Efficacy of Belatacept, Antithymocyte Globulin, and Sirolimus in Recipients of Non-HLA-identical Living-donor Renal Transplants (ITN023ST)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Belatacept (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Daclizumab; Methylprednisolone; Sirolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BESTT
- 04 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Apr 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.