Efficacy and Safety of SL77.0499-10 10mg Once Daily in Comparison With Placebo and Tamsulosin Hydrochloride 0.2mg in Patients With Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms Related to Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Alfuzosin; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (1177) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Oct 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Feb 2008 Status change