Open-label, multicenter, effectiveness and safety study of once daily Azilect [Rasagiline] as mono- or adjunct therapy in patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Neuroscience
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jul 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 26 Nov 2006 New trial record.