Overnight versus progressive conversion of multiple daily dose enteric-coated divalproex [valproate semisodium] extended release: Which strategy is better tolerated by patients with intellectual disabilities?
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Valproate semisodium (Primary)
- Indications Behavioural disorders; Bipolar disorders; Epilepsy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Oct 2009 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 30 Nov 2007 Results have been reported (1088717)
- 30 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed.