A Multicentre, Randomised, Open Clinical Study to Compare the Efficacy and Safety of a Combination of Tacrolimus and Mycophenolate Mofetil Based Regimen With or Without Induction in Elderly Recipients Undergoing Kidney Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENIOR
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 15 Nov 2009 Primary endpoint 'Creatinine clearance' has not been met.
- 15 Nov 2009 Results reported in Transplantation.
- 01 Jan 2008 Status change from in progress to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History