Chemoprevention of lung carcinogenesis using green tea: phase IIb randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled trial of green tea and polyphenon E in former smokers with chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Polyphenon E (Primary) ; Green tea
- Indications Lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Feb 2009, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.