A Two Year Phase IIIb Randomised, Multicenter, Double-Blind, SINEMET Controlled, Parallel Group, Flexible Dose Study, to Assess the Effectiveness of Controlled Release Ropinirole Add-on Therapy to L-Dopa at Increasing the Time to Onset of Dyskinesia in Parkinson's Disease Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa; Ropinirole
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date changed from Dec 2005 to Dec 2003 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2007 Results hace been reported at EFNS 2007 (1084799)
- 25 Aug 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History