Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized, Dose-Ranging Study of Once-Daily Regimen of BAY59-7939 in the Prevention of VTE in Patients Undergoing Elective Total Hip Replacement- ODIXaHIP-OD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Rivaroxaban
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OXIDaHIP-OD
- Sponsors Bayer
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual patient number (810) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Primary endpoint identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History