A Phase 2, Single-Blind, Controlled, Randomized Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Novartis Meningococcal B Recombinant Vaccine ± OMV When Administered at an 0-2-6-Month Schedule in Healthy Adolescents 11-18 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B; OMV
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 04 Jan 2012 Official title amended and actual patient number is 203 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2007) added, official title amended, aditional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.