A multi-center, double-blind, randomised, parallel-group, placebo-controlled phase III study of the efficacy and safety of quetiapine fumarate sustained release (Seroquel SR) in the treatment of elderly patients with major depressive disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Depression; Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SAPPHIRE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Jul 2013 Results published in the Journal of Affective Disorders.
- 03 Dec 2011 Reults reported at the 11th International Forum on Mood and Anxiety Disorders.
- 22 May 2010 Results have been presented at the 163rd Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History