An Open-Label Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of Bifeprunox in the Treatment of Outpatients With Schizophrenia [EXTENSION OF 700017493]
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bifeprunox (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 01 Mar 2008 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 15 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 02 Dec 2006 New trial record.