An Open, Randomised, Multicentre Clinical Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of Steroid Withdrawal With Tacrolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil and Daclizumab Against Tacrolimus, Mycophenolate Mofetil and Steroids in Children After Kidney Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Daclizumab; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TWIST
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 01 Apr 2010 Results published in American Journal of Transplantation.
- 03 Jun 2009 Results reported at ATC 2009.
- 20 Aug 2008 Actual study completion date added as 1 Feb 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History