A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, comparison study of the safety and efficacy of a once-daily dose of tigecycline versus ertapenem for the treatment of foot infections in subjects with diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ertapenem (Primary) ; Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Diabetic foot ulcer; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 23 Jun 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1061 to 1065 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 781 to 1061 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.