Evaluate reactogenicity and immunogenicity of adjuvanted influenza vaccine in elderly adults previously vaccinated with the same candidate vaccine. Fluarix administered in young and elderly adults will be used as reference
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Dec 2006 Status change
- 03 Dec 2006 New trial record.